Event/ Marketing InternBookmark This
Events By Ny / NY WHITAKER INC
2205 Third Avenue
New York, NY
Seeking student or young professional for position of Marketing/Event Intern at notable event marketing consulting firm which provides services for prominent NYC non-profit, corporate and celebrity clients. The Marketing/Event Intern will be responsible for daily client communications to manage upcoming and event and marketing project workflow.
ResponsibilitiesDuties may include, but are not limited to:
• Plan meetings and events by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
• Assist with preparation of marketing and event collateral by assembling press kits and conducting online research; designing and updating promotional presentations; updating calendars.
• Assist with coordination of client communications and project deliverables
• Track and respond to emails related to sales, expenses and new business leads.
• Updating company newsletter template
• Managing inventory of all promotional and research materials
• Supports sales staff as needed and respond to customer services requests.
• Participate in educational opportunities; reading trade publications
• Attend industry events to expand network and represent the company
• and more!