Event Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Artisan Business Group, Inc.
2041 Timberbrook Drive
DescriptionArtisan Business Group is an international consulting firm that specializes in US-China investment and business advisory services. We travel across the United States and organize business workshop and conferences in major cities. The internship will start January 2, 2014 in Springfield, IL. Graduate students with strong communication skills are welcome.
• Work with directors to ensure effective execution of high-impact campaigns that include generating, nurturing and scoring leads for various business events.
• Research, analyze and communicate market trends, key competitive dynamics and resulting strategic sales opportunities.
• Ability to learn how to plan, set-up and deploy of email, direct mail and social media programs.
• Perform detailed analysis and research across programs including campaign results, deliverability and other metrics.
• Applicant must be currently enrolled in collegiate coursework at an accredited university with a focus in business, sales, marketing, communications or journalism.
• Displays good written and oral communication skills.
• Strong communication and copywriting skills.
• Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities.