Event Marketing/Advertising- Entry LevelBookmark This
6649 N High St.
DescriptionOur success is ultimately a result of our approach to people and how we motivate our team members to grow. Our Flex Events, Inc. approach is that anybody with a healthy student mentality and a positive attitude can become professional and successful. In fact, our philosophy is that a goal without a plan is simply a wish. By ensuring that we have everything in place to help people achieve their goals, we provide our team members with the opportunities they need to succeed and our clients with innovative sales and marketing solutions.
Responsibilities- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans In-Store Events depending on expertise.
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
- Works with various corporate marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Once the management capacity is reached, may also attend these events as required.
- Monitors use of existing sales tools.
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele.
RequirementsWe are looking for TALENTED and HARDWORKING individuals who are looking to begin their career with a FAST-PACED company. Our ideal employee will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership qualities. Please only apply you have the following qualifications:
Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written.
Able to PRIORITIZE and work independently with minimal supervision.
Able to directly motivate and SUPERVISE others to achieve maximum performance.
Able to work effectively in a TEAM environment
Detail-oriented and the ability to follow up on tasks.
Capable of MULTI-TASKING, prioritizing, and managing time efficiently