Event Planning SpecialistBookmark This
Gold Rush Events
3550 Watt Ave. Ste. 140
DescriptionINTERNSHIPS & RECENT GRADUATES - Entry Level In-Store Marketing?
Gold Rush Events, Inc. is an event based marketing firm specializing in in-store marketing campaigns. We help large national and international companies promote their brand and acquire new customers through brand promotion, new product launch campaigns and test markets. We are one of North Texas’ top Marketing and Advertising firms that is responsible for participating in ongoing marketing plans and developing new market opportunities.
The main job of our company is to help in assisting with the coordination and execution of our promotional events for our many different clients in the fashion/cosmetics, restaurant/food and home industries. Our company is currently in a HUGE expansion phase so in an effort to keep up with our client's growing demands we will be opening new offices within the next few months!
ResponsibilitiesDuties Include, but are not limited to:
• Executing merchandising and operational functions to company standards
• Participate in the product knowledge training alongside management
• Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards
• Assists customers with any questions they may have in regards to our clients products
• Gains knowledge on all new clients the company acquires
• Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
• Knowledge of the marketing systems we implement at our events
Requirements• Excellent Communication/Customer Service Skills
• Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
• Self-starter with problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a high energy environment
• Be a career oriented individual
• Leadership experience
• Professional image is a must!
• Some college work required