Marketing/Social MediaFISHER ISLAND MAGAZINE
marketing internThe Relationship Project
Merchandising and Social Media InternTailfeather Designs
Comcast Business Marketing Intern – Intern/Co-op 1, Administrative ServComcast Business
Social Media, Creative Writing, Brand Dev InternshipPretty Books
Strategic Marketing Event and Sponsorship CoordinatorBookmark This
RH Enterprises, LLC
DescriptionA local entrepreneur is seeking an event and sponsorship coordinator to acquire new sponsors and business partnerships, generating revenue for the company. Reporting directly to the company's CEO, Event and Sponsorship Coordinator will be the person in charge of coordinating all event logistics of the organization’s events team and other related events/projects. S/He will have a role as first point of contact among event donors, volunteers, audiences, and the general public, while also administering the organization's specific charitable events and supporting its fundraising efforts. We are looking for someone who has impeccable customer service skills able to work with all types of personalities while being able to balance their own time commitments.
Responsibilities• Conduct relevant market research and analysis to identify key trends in business sectors’ advertising and marketing strategies and provide a solution to those strategy needs
• To sell sponsorship and exhibition opportunities to both new and existing clients of the company
• Prepare exciting and creative proposals to attract new sponsors at all levels for the events
• Contributing expertise and vision to marketing and development meetings
• Support the Managing Director in promoting the business mission
• Share sales and sponsorship knowledge and expertise to inform marketing strategy
• Coordinate details of events such as conferences, charity events
• Schedule speakers, vendors, and participants.
• Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
• Initiates, coordinates and/or participates in all efforts to publicize event.
• Edit and design promotional materials.
• Secure sponsorships.
RequirementsStrong multi-tasking and time management skills including the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
6-12 months experience in event planning environment is a plus
Strong computer skills
Demonstrated ability to self-start as well as work as part of a team
Proven history of demonstrating a high level of professionalism
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong customer service skills (phone skills, in person, emails)
Must be travel enabled, including some weekends