CASH In Hand (Staff Wanted Immediately)www.dailypay.pe.hu
Sales InternsBroken Bars Publishing
Senior Recruiting CoordinatorGrindTime Sports
Commission based Business development/Marketing Intern (CA, NJ, Philadelphia PA)Moveha.Inc
Content Marketing Intern, Center Theatre GroupCenter Theatre Group
Events and Marketing InternBookmark This
Kaizen Beauty Academy
8405 Pines Blvd
Pembroke Pines, FL
DescriptionKaizen Beauty Academy is currently looking for an intern to assist with events and marketing. The intern would assist with fashion shows, photo shoots, seminars and charity events. The intern would work directly with the school director to make sure the events are coordinated and scheduled properly. In addition the intern would assist in marketing the event to ensure its success.
Kaizen Beauty Academy was founded in 2008 and in that time has done countless events and worked with some of the best in the industry including Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, the FAME tour, Millennium Experience, Make a Wish and the Chapman Partnership.
The intern would be given the opportunity to work with some of the best in the beauty industry as well as amazing future professionals. Intern may be able to receive complimentary beauty services on occasion.
Responsibilities- Coordinate and organize events including fashion shows, seminars, photo shoots and charity events
-Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Posses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.