Exciting Marketing Internship in fast growing HostelBookmark This
32 Kosciuszko St.
DescriptionWe are a startup hostel located in a hip area of Brooklyn.
We have some openings for our internship program that let you stay for free in NYC. Position is unpaid, with possibility for free accommodation at the hostel.
Ideal individual is friendly, responsible and organized. Duties include visiting different organizations with access to people looking for accommodations in New York City. These include but not limited to language schools, film school, culinary institutes, chamber of commerce and tourism organizations.
Responsibilities- Help with marketing plan and execution
- Communicate with travel organizations in a marketing capacity
- Work with manager of hostel to monitor and improve guest experience
- Assist in administrative duties
Requirements- Able to work independently from general guidelines
- Possess strong analytical and organizational skills
- Able to work with guests and ambassadors of other organizations to market hostel
- Office software experience and graphics design/editing skills a plus
- Knowledge of social media a plus