Marketing InternModelCall Magazine
Web Designer/Marketing AssociateEarth Our Only Home, Inc.
Marketing & Event Planning Internship May-August IN PORTLAND OREGONMetro Parent-PDX Kids Calendar
Social Media & Marketing Intern Positions work from homegaytravel.com
Happysale is looking for marketing and PR interns!happysale
Exciting Opportunity For Social Media /Marketing InternsBookmark This
DescriptionHip, fun, consulting company is seeking a smart, dedicated individual looking to get started in the dynamic world of digital and social media marketing. We have a relaxed atmosphere that allows us to work on site and remotely as we produce work for a variety of clients from E-commerce, Fitness, Fashion, Personal Development and LGBT event companies. Working in this environment requires everyone to be self-motivated and forward thinking with the will to jump in and tackle whatever task needs to be accomplished at the moment.
This is an internship where you are just as valuable to us as experience you are gaining. You will learn things like digital strategy, content development, lead generation and social media marketing.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business , Communication
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should be familiar with WordPress
- Should be familiar with social media platforms and tools
-Photoshop & Graphic Design Experience appreciated but not required.