Finance or Marketing InternTransamerica Financial Advisors
Marketing Internship with a Wall Street Journal Top-Ranked Real Estate TeamDouglas Elliman
College Campus Representative (Nationwide)tBubble, Inc.
Marketing InternshipFearless Media
Marketing & Branding Intern - Fashion and Lifestyle Consulting FirmInternshipGurus
Executive Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Moms Never Sleep
DescriptionMoms Never Sleep is a rapidly growing startup that supports professional working mothers in happy work-life balance; i.e., how to be very successful in their careers while being great Moms and having time to enjoy it all, too!
We have an opening for one or several motivated interns to assist in our marketing efforts, both online and offline:
You have the opportunity to get involved in marketing fun case study retreats and workshops that are 3-dimensional interactive experiences using accelerated learning techniques. This involves creating awareness around the event, researching which people to send targeted invitations to (using LinkedIn, for example), social media outreach. It also involves speaking to sponsors to support us in exchange for giving them exposure to our audience.
We believe in mentoring our interns and making internships with us a win-win! Gain experience and/or apply the experience you already have and apply it to a mission that makes a difference in people's lives!
Responsibilities- Assist with online (social media) and offline marketing.
- Assist with putting together marketing and sponsor communications.
- Do market research, i.e., which companies, associations and powerful working mothers we want to reach out to next.
- Book speaking and training engagements.
Requirements- Please take a look at our website at www.MomsNeverSleep.com. Do you care about our mission? If yes, great!
- Possess some marketing skills and have an interest to learn more - you must be coachable.
- Possess reasonable computer skills - having great computer skills and/or a sense for graphic art is a plus but not required.
- Possess interpersonal skills. We are looking for an assistant who easily connects with others and is a good communicator.
- Please provide links to your social media presence.