Experience Marketing- Hands on, focused.Bookmark This
Balloon Art International, LLC. DBA Red Suit Experience
DescriptionExperience marketing firm: The new Phoenix branch.
Based: 7401 N. Scottsdale Rd. (& Indian Bend Rd.) PV, Arizona
Our company uses entertainers in experience marketing to sell products, services, and branding for clients. Projects include creating our own revenue events and revenue events for other companies primarily in the S. West U.S.A. and Florida. Other projects are creating experience marketing content for websites, social media and commercial work including videos and written material.
Position: An unpaid 3 month Internship followed by review for possible employment. A fair written evaluation and reference will be available to interns completing the internship.
The intern will work with the creative director based in Phoenix on new hands-on projects oriented to creating experience marketing products. The project based work will primarily be completed under the intern’s own supervision.
If accepted you will be able to choose which of the available projects you want to work on.
Winning interns will have access to the firm’s resources including HD camera studio (Canon HF20, green screen, lighting, microphones, etc), Photoshop, DSLR, as well as access to our knowledge base.
Internship goal: Hopefully the winning candidate will be able to contribute to the development of our new Phoenix branch as well as take away benefit to their own career and get real world experience in self driven business.
Responsibilities• Research the viability of a new program, campaign, or initiative; compile and present statistics.
• Complete a backburner project
• Create a proposal on a potential social media strategy, evaluate various social media platforms, or come up with suggestions for how our current social media strategy might be improved.
• Critique the company's website...from a user perspective; brainstorm ideas for boosting usability.
• Accompany employees to client, sales, networking or other outside meetings; take an observer role, you will be asked for your input and ideas. Feel free to ask any questions you have after we finish the meetings.
• Take responsibility for some regular task; demonstrate follow-through and an ability to take ownership.
• Create support materials, such as charts, graphs, or other visuals.
• Plan and coordinate an event or meeting.
• Generate a marketing plan, financial forecast, or other report.
• Produce a video or slide presentation.
• Perform a study or survey; analyze and present results.
• Aid in the modification or enhancement of our internship program.
*Can create their own projects and defend their decisions in a logical argument.
*Do you have the ability to work on your own?
*Do you present yourself in a professional way?
*If you found the grammatical errors in this posting, that is a plus.