WEEKLY Pt & Ft Cash Job, Immediate Start.www.jobvista.ga
Marketing Intern - Part TimeAmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
Public Relations & Social Media Marketing InternBest Selling Author
Exciting Opportunity For Social Media /Marketing InternsCitaldel Media
Marketing InternFarmers Insurance, The Dabelgott Agency
Experiential Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Aardvark Event Logistics
1979 Pioneer Road
Huntingdon Valley, PA
DescriptionAardvark Event Logistics services mobile/experiential marketing agencies around the globe. With the highest commitment to quality of service, Aardvark services marketing agencies with drivers and driver services, vehicle rental, graphics, warehousing and the first all-electric mobile marketing vehicle called “The Aardy”.
The Intern position is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of assigned program(s) from various departments within the company. The intern has a unique opportunity to learn various departments within Aardvark and leave with an excellent understanding of Aardvark’s operations and business practices. Candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn and work with all departments of Aardvark Event Logistics.
Responsibilities• Assist in the coordination of several mobile marketing initiatives and programs
• Assist in the development and tracking of the Aardvark’s marketing channels as well as recommend new ideas to maximize Aardvark’s presence in the marketplace
• Assist in the development and implementation of e-marketing campaigns
• Assist Account Directors in the sales cycle
• Promote the core values of Aardvark Event Logistics on a daily basis
• Shipping and administrative duties
• Assist and support co-workers as needed
Requirements• Self-starter with the ability to take ownership of assigned program(s)
• Willingness to learn the mobile marketing industry
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Computer skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
• Qualified candidates should be college juniors, seniors, or graduates majoring in marketing or business.
• Some minimal travel may be required.
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds