Entry Level MarketingEnterprises Corp
Eden Prairie - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
New York - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Dallas - Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
FALL Marketing / PR Intern Needed ASAP!Bookmark This
global access advisors / salsberg group
1632 york avenue
DescriptionThe Salsberg Group is home to two of the largest boats in New York harbor, an off premise catering company and New York City’s only student event company specializing in Proms & After-Proms.
We host approximately 100,000 guests at our events over an 8 week period every year along with another 100,000 the rest of the year! Our have a 20+ year history but keep our staff, ideas and events stylish and fresh.
This internship would be beneficial for any student who is interested in marketing, social media, blogging, event planning, hospitality, sales and / or business development The intern would have the opportunity to experience the process of marketing events from beginning to end.
When applying you MUST send your available - start date / end date and what days / hours per week you can work. Thank you!
Responsibilities• Assist with answering incoming phone call.s
• Pitch and send media releases about upcoming events.
• Write / send emails about partnership opportunities.
• Assist in managing our social media outlets - Blog / facebook / twitter / pinterest
• Network and connect with new social groups and media contacts
• Light office work, photocopies, faxing and phone calls to clients.
RequirementsInternship REQUIREMENTS would include the following:
• Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
• A polite and friendly phone manner.
• At least 20 available hours a week.
• Reliable / Punctual
• Being organized and detail oriented.
• Willingness to ‘jump-in’ and learn.