Web Designer/Marketing AssociateEarth Our Only Home, Inc.
Marketing & Event Planning InternshipMetro Parent-PDX Kids Calendar
Social Media & Marketing Intern Positions work from homegaytravel.com
Happysale is looking for marketing and PR interns!happysale
Social Media/Customer Acquisition InternBaby Baskets and Boxes Inc.
Marketing/PR Internship Program (Korean/English bilingual must)Bookmark This
136-20 38th Ave 12Fl
DescriptionThis is a challenging, rewarding internship fitting for self-motivated, high-achieving college or graduate students.
Intern responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Assisting copy writing in English/ Korean for websites, bi-monthly brochure, posters and advertisement.
• Assisting event planning and executing (press conference, concert, festival, street fairs, fashion shows and many more).
• Writing newsletters, press releases and copy for marketing and communications initiatives.
•Assisting maintaining media relations.
Responsibilities* 2-4 days a week from 10:00AM-6:00PM.
* School credits or recommendation letter can be provided.
* Internship duration at least 3-6 months.
* Daily compensation will be provided.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements• Major in Marketing, Communication, Media, Advertising or PR is preferred.
• Strong reading/writing/speaking skills in English/Korean
• Sense of fashion and creativity
• A positive and professional “can-do” attitude
• Details oriented
• Have passion for Asian culture
• Computer proficient in Microsoft Office (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign will be a plus)