Marketing InternBlack Public Relations Society of NY
Social Media EngineerThe Welch Group
EBAY & ETSY STORE -- MARKETING CAMPAIGN INTERN NEEDED NOW!Tammy & Friends, LLC
Marketing Internship, Winter 2014Silverline
Marketing Intern Needed in Miami. Amazing Opportunity to Learn from the CEO (Expert Marketer)Fresco Consulting
Fashion Company Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionDuring this placement the hired candidate will support the organization in developing marketing and social media programs for two fashion brands, Rosevear Brothers and Peggy Mackintosh. Rosevear Brothers and Peggy Mackintosh aim to be at the forefront of Mens and Womens corporate fashion, targeting North American and European markets.
• Research and acquire marketing content for the Organization.
• Develop and implement Social Media Strategies including facebook, pinterest, youtube, twitter and instagram accounts.
• Strategy – creating and implementing new product launch strategies, including adaptation and relaunch of existing programs.
• Implement Public Relations strategies including development and distribution of press releases, contact with bloggers and writers, celebrity outreach and development of celebrity driven events.
The candidate should:
• Be a good all-round performer
• Have strong written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail
• Interest in marketing, public relations
• Interest in fashion
• Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
• Have a strong sense of initiative and problem solving
• Be creative
• Preferred major: Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Fashion, or Journalism
• Candidate will have a strong academic background
• Hired Candidate will be a student looking to complete an internship experience during their bachelor or master’s degree