Work with a Startup!Tutor the People
Online Content Writer RequiredKoodel Inc
Marketing / Sales / Advertising NeededVI ENGINEERING
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Marketing InternNoble Energy
Marketing/Social Media InternshipFocus Pointe Global
Brand AmbassadorHeadout Inc.
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
1201 Story Avenue Suite 213
Posted: April 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGRACESHIP™ has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Intern to join our aggressive strategies surrounding our international expansion.
Launching this Spring, GRACESHIP™ is doing to the briefcase what the bikini did to the swimsuit. We are a luxury computer bag collection exclusively for women. Our company creates products that combine the aesthetics of a purse with the functionality of a traditional computer bag.
We are in search of a highly motivated and organized intern who is interested in gaining valuable experience by assisting with marketing and projects surrounding GRACESHIP’s long awaited nationwide launch.
GRACESHIP™ is founded by Emily Gimmel, a veteran TV journalist whose long time career put her face to face with some of the most interesting and talented people in the world. The brand is changing the status quo for what women want in computer carriers. Visit www.thegraceship.com to learn more.
- Assist with planning and production of parties, events and contests
- Assist with development and execution of brand tactics, messaging and strategy in our product
- Assist with online activities including e-mail campaigns, advertising, marketing analytics, etc
- Help define and solidify brand touch points at every level
- Work to improve distribution of products
- Provide new marketing tactics in response to the competitive landscape
- Write creative and relevant copy for promotional use
- Conduct intensive Internet research
- Various administrative tasks
- Interest and knowledge in fashion, technology and or culture is a must
- Excellent research and communications skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be a student within Marketing, Sales, Advertising, or Business discipline
- Must be eligible for academic credit toward graduation (students are responsible for providing documentation confirming academic credit for the internship)
- Must commit a minimum of 10-20 hours per week