Sales and Marketing Intern for Big Data Processing StartupXsolla
Marketing RepTrident Energy, LLC
Assistant Colorer (Marketing and PR)-- Intern for small company (bonus paid)coloring outside the lines
Social Marketing Intern Real Estate OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach
Marketing Intern for a Travel AgencyWe Know Traveling
Media/Marketing & Style InternBookmark This
Angel's Point of View
2 E Main St
Fashion/Social Media Marketing/PR
Social Media Management, Content Development, Tread Sourcing, Fashion News Management, Project Management, Marketing, Public Relations.
Number of positions: 1
Compensation: Unpaid Internship - eligible for college credits by advisers approval.
• Gain experience in commercial blogging
• Insight into the Fashion/media/photography career field, as well as local and regional community networking and enrichment opportunities, research techniques, marketing analysis, organization
• Assist with implementing communication plans and projects, including creation of marketing collateral and newsletters, copy writing, imagery and editing
• Creating and submitting press releases and news letters.
Position requires 1-2 in person check-ins per week.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities: Assist with day-to-day social media relations and public relations for a fashion based blog/website, including writing news releases and media advisories, researching local and national media opportunities and maintaining media results and contact information.
Assist with researching and creating fashion content, news, sourcing trends and other fashion based press/news/features.
Maintaining updates to content outlets, to include but not limited to tumblr, Lucky.com Contributor feed, Pinterest. Building online audience using social media and other organic outlets. Opportunities to assist on photo shoots, assisting events sponsored by Angel's Point of View, or speaking engagements.
• Be extremely familiar with Angel's Point of View, Style Street including all the content offered on both blogs and other contributed fashion work of Angel David Verde
• Be familiar with notable Southern fashion industry leaders and media outlets.
• Be well-versed on brands, designers, industry business leaders, models, editors, and photographers
• A regular peruser of top fashion/style blogs and fashion sites
• High level of knowledge of fashion industry
• Knowledge of Local, regional Fashion Industry, events, designers, and publications
• Very Strong writing and proof reading skills
• Highly organized and timely
• Knowledgeable with social media marketing, through Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, wordpress, and Google Blogger
• Ability to write short articles, blog posts, and/or press releases
• Exceptional communication skills, including ability to extract information, actively listen, and verbalize ideas effectively
• Presentation experience (preferred)
• Ability to work independently with flexible hours
• Takes initiative
• Shows enthusiasm and energy
• Shows resourcefulness
Please Include a list of the follow with your application. No answer is incorrect.
• Favorite Fashion/Style Bloggers (list 3-5)
• Favorite Fashion News Blogs/Website (3-5
• Favorite Designers (3-5)
• Favorite Fashion Magazines
*All Applicants will be required to display content familiarity of Angel's Point of View, Style Street and other contributing work and bio before internship position is offered.