Customer Lifecycle InternDirect Surety
Marketing Internship - Kriser's: For Your Pets All-Natural LifeKriser's: For Your Pets All-Natural Life
Marketing & Merchandising (Fashion)Niecee's Royal Touch Boutique
Internet Marketing Intern for Fast Growing E-Commerce Companywww.StealStreet.com
Booze / Tec up Seeks motivated InternBookmark This
261 Madison ave
New York, NY
DescriptionBoozeCarriage.com is a Manhattan-based e-commerce delivery service company.
featured in NYMag, Urban Daddy Gothomist and many more.
Alcohol on Demand: Talk about bottle service. Booze Carriage ferries beer, wine, and top-shelf spirits straight to your doorstep—and within an hour.
We are seeking a ambitious intern to work in Marketing / Social Media and business development. Flexible start to help manage the marketing department reports to the President. That will give him/her in-depth insight and responsibly's in the business world, while working in a fun flexible environment.
Responsibilities• Ability to create and run own marketing projects
• Updating social media networking such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Tumblr, Twitter.
• Work on marketing projects
• Ongoing update of inventory data base
• Implementation of e-mail newsletter for promotions to clients
• Implementation Press releases
• Research online and in person sites and other event enhancements
• Expected to work independently and complete tasks and projects
Requirements• Willingness to work in a startup environment. Relaxed atmosphere that fosters learning.
• High Organizational, Communication and Research skills with attention to Detail
• The professional experience that the intern will gain is valuable and arrangements will be made for students to earn academic credit.