Feminine Weapon: Super People OnlyBookmark This
250 West 57th St.
New York, NY
DescriptionChristina Weber, the Founder & CEO of Feminine Weapon, is seeking an intern. Here's a snapshot of a few of the projects you'll be working with her on:
- Production of January 30th Event to Celebrate Feminine Weapon Day
- Content curration and posting at feminineweapon.com
- Social media activation - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Crowdfunding campaign development and execution
- Sourcing products and goods for our first brand collection
Through this internship, you'll receive experience in the following categories: brand development, talent management, content curation, PR, marketing, promotions, event production, fundraising, matchmaking, business development, copy writing and other wonder woman type duties. What's most important is that you are honest, trustworthy, intelligent, willing to learn and able to juggle varies tasks.
This is an unpaid internship but may grow into a paid position in the future depending on candidate.
Please visit: www.linkedin.com/in/christinalweber and feminineweapon.com to get a deeper understanding of who we are and what we're building.
ResponsibilitiesNo day will ever be the same and you must be willing to follow, yet think and contribute, to learn and excel. Below is only a sample of a few of the things you'll be working on:
- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Demonstrate interest in social media and live events and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage communities
- Event coordination and promotion
- Content curration and proofreading
RequirementsPLEASE DO NOT JUST EMAIL A LINK OR FILE AS YOUR RESUME. WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO FEEL A CONNECTION TO YOU.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Perform well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibit personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefer challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Honest, loyal, trustworthy and an understanding of lines of communication
- Willing and excited to learn
- Must sign a confidentiality agreement