Wanted Ft and Pt Staff, Weekly CASH Pay.www.jobvista.ga
Social Media InternshipMathnasium of Greensboro
Marketing AssistantHouse of Sin
Marketing Intern for a Small IT Operation in Chicagoland - POST-INTERNSHIP EMPLOYMENT POSSIBILITYVitech PC Services
Photo/Video sharing app seeking campus ambassadorsBackatcha, LLC
Field MarketerBookmark This
Benefits & Compensation Plan
Position starts off as part-time status with the opportunity to work full-time based off of performance. For full-time employees, we offer competitive pay with a flexible and affordable benefits program designed to help you be and stay well, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, and flexible spending accounts.
We pride ourselves on being a leader in the industry with our compensation package.
• $10 Hourly plus bonus
• Pay for performance weekly bonus plan
• No cap on commissions
Verengo Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Canvassers are responsible for generating leads and setting appointments with qualified homeowners.
RequirementsEssential Job Functions
• Learn and deliver a solar presentation to prospective homeowners
• Canvass areas that Verengo has recently performed an installation and target markets
• Provides nightly reporting of leads/appointments and hours worked
o Completes necessary paperwork and email correspondence promptly
o Attends ongoing training to keep up with market expansion and job duties
o Attends weekly conference calls and meetings
o Maintains constant communication with the Confirmation Team
o Partners with the Field Market Supervisors to ensure goals are consistently met
o Communicates and shares best practices with management and team
o Demonstrates behavior to properly represent Verengo’s core values
• Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
• Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes and prioritizes in an efficient and productive manner.
• Follow-Through on Commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
• High Standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
• Persistent: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
• Adaptable: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; anticipates and copes effectively with the complexity of change.
• Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
• Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish and overall collaborative working relationship