Field Marketing InternBookmark This
Potomac Fine Foods
DescriptionBecome a Cava Mezze Foods Intern! Potomac Fine Foods, producer of the Cava Mezze line of fresh, all-natural Greek dips and spreads, is looking for a new Field Marketing Intern. This person will be an integral part of our grass roots marketing team, helping us to continue the growth of the Cava Mezze brand in the DC/MD/VA market primarily through in-store marketing and merchandising. Through this experience you will gain insight into the Marketing and Culinary industries.
Responsibilities-Each week perform product demonstrations (3 hours each) at stores where the product is sold
- Merchandise the product display at the store where product demonstration is performed
- Provide a detailed report explaining customer feedback and the overall demonstration
-Represent Potomac Fine Foods and the Cava Mezze brand in a highly professional manner to all store employees and customers
Requirements- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Eagerness to join a team that values team players, relationships, professionalism and high-end customer service.
- Reliable transportation to travel throughout the Philadelphia metropolitan area (your own car).
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds
- Access to a digital camera, or smartphone with camera