Field Marketing & SalesBookmark This
DescriptionBe apart of the fun of The Atlanta Fair. Join the team that makes it happen, as well as many other events in the city! This is a fast paced, energetic group always reaching for more! Utilize this opportunity to meet the movers and shakers in the Event Marketing industry! You will be exposed to public relations,media buying, promotions, entertainers & stage management, as well as getting a behind the scenes look at how events operate.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping, EXCEL or Quickbooks preferred
- Coordinate entertainers and stage calendar
- Coordinate vendor applications, questions and calls
- Distribution of promotional materials
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Comfortable on the phone, cold calling and solving issues while in the field.
- Executive writing, presentation, conversation skills
- Ability to attend events, own transportation, and time management
- Manage stressful and chaotic situations by remaining calm