Film Editor (Virtual)Bookmark This
DescriptionT.R.Y.B.E. Force, a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization, anti-violence program targeted towards teens in urban communities. We distinguish ourselves by not just facilitating trainings on philosophies of nonviolence, but by teaching teens to utilize what they learned in their everyday lives – bringing it back to their communities. As an intern, you will assist with our marketing, sales and developmental projects while making our communities a safer place to live, work and play. The Film Editor Intern may also receive college credits towards their Degree, if Academic Institution permits.
The Film Editor will serve as an essential team member, working closely with the Marketing Manager to implement T.R.Y.B.E Force communication strategies.
Responsibilities• Organizing raw footage into continuous film
• Create opening film
• Editing films and footages to include sound effects, dialogue, music and other elements
• Reviewing edited videos and assemble films
• Programming graphic effects
Requirements• Previous experience in Film is an asset.
• Goal-oriented; proficient in prioritizing and managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong verbal and written presentation skills; excellent analytical and problem solving skills, interpersonal skills and customer service orientation.
• Ability to communicate effectively through telephone, email and written communications.
• Ability to develop effective systems and operations to support teamwork.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Internet Explorer skills.