Now hiring interns for international social network and mobile application "Rendezvous New York"Rendezvous New York
Business & Marketing internshipsWDG - The Web Development Group
Social Media InternNaturma
Marketing Manager and Event CoordinatorThe Shift
Marketing/PR InternshipLeading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
Business Development InternBookmark This
Square Business Consulting
45 Main Street Suite #615
DescriptionAre you pursuing your professional career in Marketing & Business Development?
This Marketing of Financial and Tourism Products and Services Training Program
is for you! The 120-day training program will focus on building, informing, presenting and developing new client relationships for exciting projects.
About Square Business Consulting:
Square Business Consulting, Inc. is a marketing, promotion, and sales corporation.
1) We do marketing, promotion, and sales of: financial products and services, IT products and services. At Square Business Consulting, Inc., we know that financing is essential to ensure successful cash-management for your business. Our main aim is to provide you with the financing options such as to realize business goals. We focus mainly on small and midsize business and offer options such as Financial Management, Asset Management Credit Line Accounts (AMCL) and Financial Management Commercial Credit Lines Accounts and Term Loans. These tools allow you to make lower interest payments while having access to the capital you need for your business to stay competitive.
2) We also do exclusive marketing and promotion for Caribbean/Latin America travel and tourism industry. We use international carnival spaces (Brooklyn, Boston Washington D.C., Miami, etc.) for marketing and promotion of Caribbean/Latin America travel and tourism products and services. We are also the sponsors of Caribbean cultural and festival events i.e. World Steel-Band Festival and Award, Carnival Band. We attend major New York trade show and acquire vendor spaces at these events: Circle of Sisters, New York Times travel show, Essence Magazine Music Festival in New Orleans, etc.
*Business Development/New accounts:
• Identifying customers' needs and conducting business event planning and development
• Maintain and create new customer base and handle customer-related issues
• Advertising and promoting materials to increase traffic
• Flexible Schedule. We open 7 days a week and welcome highly motivated self-starters, take-charge individuals.
• Opportunities open for international students with an opportunity for H1B sponsorship. This internship can turn into a full-time position with potential income of $60,000 plus.
• Graduate interns will receive project commission based on their performance $800-$1200/project.
• Undergrad interns will receive transportation stipend. Also they can take on project and earn commission based on performance which is also $800-$1200.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the following contact:
Subject line: You Name. Internship 2014 at SQBC
RequirementsCollege students (Sophomore/Junior/Senior) and graduate students with a Marketing concentration: Event planning, Public Relations, Sponsorship, Vendors, Merchandising, Advertising.
Interested in financial products/services and Caribbean/Latin America tourism products/services.