Marekting & PR FALL 2014 InternshipBookmark This
233 Broadway, 17th floor
New York, NY
Imagine Software, a provider of cloud-based risk and portfolio management solutions to the global financial community, is currently conducting a search for a Summer and Fall intern for our Marketing and PR department.
The internship is designed for current college students, recent graduates or graduate level students who are interested in pursuing a career in PR or Marketing in a non-agency environment, and will be tailored to the applicant’s level of experience and interest.
In this role, you will work directly with senior members of the global marketing team on relevant real-world projects that offer an excellent learning opportunity to applicants who are seeking a fast-paced environment where they can make an immediate impact.
Internship is a paid position. The schedule for the internships is as follows:
• Fall, September 2014 – December 2014
• April 3rd, 2014
About this company
Imagine offers the power of a real-time, institutional-grade portfolio and risk management software solution, and provides clients the choice of full-service on-line accessibility with real-time pricing, security master, corporate actions, derived market data, and 24/7 connectivity via our Derivatives.com service, or a traditional in-house software installation.
ResponsibilitiesProjects will vary due to priorities and have the potential to span a wide range of categories including: PR, branding, campaign development and execution, client communications, product launches and go-to-market planning, social media optimization, Web 2.0 (mobile, video, forums) implementation, customer relationship management, event coordination, data analysis and reporting, drafting of sales support materials, marketing operations management, marketing research and vendor management.
RequirementsDesired Skills and Experience
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Be a rising junior, senior, recent college graduate, or graduate student
• Coursework in Marketing , Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations and/or Business; relevant experience also considered
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Basic Microsoft Office, computer and internet skills
• Exceptional organization skills and strong attention to detail
• Proactive, resourceful and creative
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Ability to work well with others and on an independent basis
• Professional demeanor
• Eager and fast learner
• Strong work ethic
• Portfolio of writing and/or relevant project samples
• Ability to commit to the full internship period
• Minimum of three recommendations; can be a mix of academic and professional