Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Internet Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Content Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
French Administrative & Marketing Assistant (Full-time) Job positionBookmark This
New York Habitat
307 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY
DescriptionNew York Habitat (http://www.nyhabitat.com), a successful International Real Estate & Travel Agency specialized in the Furnished Rental, Bed & Breakfast and Vacation Rental markets in New York, Paris, London and the South of France, is looking for a highly motivated and positive individual to fill an Administrative & Marketing Assistant position.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Creating listings from start to finish, including photo selection & description writing
• Maintaining client and apartment databases
• Writing descriptions about attractions in NYC, Paris, London and south of France
• Contributing to the company’s blog
• Marketing the business through social media such as YouTube
• Answering phones & other administrative tasks
An experience at New York Habitat is a great way to:
- Develop your communication skills in an international and fast paced environment (you will be exposed to numerous languages including: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German)
- Learn how to provide great customer service
- Learn about new techniques and technologies that will be useful in your career
- Polish your organizational and time management skills.
• You are a recent graduate who studied Business
• You are able to start as soon as possible
• You are a native French or completely fluent in French
• You have exceptional English communication and writing skills!
• You have outstanding customer service skills
• You have excellent computer skills
• You have interest in Real Estate.
• Must be documented (Work Permit)
Salary: $1250/month gross
Want to Learn More?
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkhabitat
Join our conversation on Twitter: http://twitter.com/newyorkhabitat
Watch our informative videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/newyorkhabitat
To apply to this exciting opportunity, please email a cover letter & resume to email@example.com with Administrative & Marketing Assistant as the subject line.