Arizona State University Advertising Sales and Marketing InternshipStudent Media Group
Western Michigan University Advertising Sales and Marketing InternshipStudent Media Group
Western Kentucky University Advertising Sales and Marketing InternshipStudent Media Group
University of Georgia Advertising Sales and Marketing InternshipStudent Media Group
University of Central Florida Advertising Sales and Marketing InternshipStudent Media Group
**Fun Environment with Exciting Career Growth- FULL TIME**Bookmark This
Cutting Edge Marketing, Inc
1401 Kass Circle
Spring Hill, FL
DescriptionThis entry level position involves direct marketing and sales. It is focused primarily on client acquisition and retention for Fortune 500 companies. Through in-person interaction, employees create win-win circumstances for both clients and customers while climbing the ranks of a management training program.
Responsibilities• Creating a great customer experience and catering to their needs.
• Performing sales and marketing presentations.
• Teaching and training others on marketing strategies.
• Bridging the gap between larger corporations and their customer base.
• Relationship Building.
• Customer acquisition and retention.
• Personal and Professional Development.
• Team Environment.
• Full Training Program.
• Travel Opportunities.
• Rapid Advancement.
• Performance-Based Bonuses.
• Major Holidays Off.
• 4 year degree preferred, but not required.
• 1-2 years experience customer interaction/customer service.
• Sports-minded individual.
• Strong student mentality.
• Demonstration of leadership roles.
• Ability to work well both as a team and individually.
• Desire to advance.
• Strong work ethic.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED, WE OFFER COMPREHENSIVE HANDS-ON TRAINING AT ENTRY-LEVEL.
Entry-level account executives have the opportunity to earn a great income, and any recent college graduates are encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates will start in an entry-level position, and then will be cross-trained into management.