Fashion Marketing InternFabulous on Peachtree Boutique
Collegiate Licensing Operations Internship - Strategic Marketing AffiliatesStrategic Marketing Affiliates
DIRECT RESPONSE MARKETING - BRAND MGR, / WEB & MOBILE STRATEGY - GRADUATE LEVEL * BILINGUAL A PLUS *LRT Media Group
Graphic Design InternThe Metanoya Brand
San Diego’s Best Go-to-Market Internship Program! (Marketing)Business On Market St.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY-SEO Online Marketing InternshipBookmark This
1024 Iron Point Rd
DescriptionIndoor Restore Environmental Services is seeking Online Marketing and SEO Interns who are in search of gaining professional experience in an exciting, growing company. We are a leader in both residential and commercial environmental testing and remediation. Interns will work alongside our diverse marketing team and director to gain valuable experience. Our comprehensive internship program thoroughly covers important SEO and online marketing techniques that gives our interns the edge on the competition, resulting in a high probably for obtaining employment. This is a perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door of a dynamic, fast-paced company.
This is a limited non-paid internship with potential for part-time or full-time employment. Certification of internship completion will be presented if the intern completes the outlined program.
Hours required: 16-20 hours a week (more hours may be available, scheduling may be flexible)
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist in SEO Activities
• Work on existing and create new, improved Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising campaigns
• Plan and implement link building campaigns
• Social media campaign development and implementation
• Assist in SEO Content Management
• Propose and improve other online marketing campaigns to include website modifications, e-mail marketing and more
• Assist the marketing team with daily tasks including marketing creativities, creative and constant content, website maintenance, etc…
• Work will also include some business to business, print as well as direct mail marking.
• The interns should be proactive in the department in daily efficiency and improvement and assist wherever possible.
• Ideally in pursuit of or recently completed Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Informatics or Marketing or Communications or similar applicable degree.
• Willing to accept interns without a degree but with the skills necessary for the internship.
• Must be creative and technical with the ability to merge those skills for the greater company prospective.
• Must be organized and have the ability to develop and implement complex plans.
• Needs to understand the analytics and be results oriented.
• Needs to be a self-starter with the ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
• Must have excellent communication skills to work with the marketing team and other staff.
• Needs knowledge of excel in reference to organizing and managing data.
• Basic knowledge of web analytics is a plus (like Google Analytics)