Gazoozle Marketing InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionWe're looking for awesome interns that can help gazoozle continue to grow and succeed. Basically, if you’re an intelligent and energetic person looking for experience in marketing and communications, and you don’t need someone to hold your hand as you learn the ropes - we’re looking for you.
ResponsibilitiesWhat You'll Do
- Wear multiple of hats (metaphorically, of course). As a Gazoozle intern, your focus will never be narrow. From in-house communication and organization, to research and development, to marketing strategy and implementation, and to complete campaign management - you’ll constantly be thrown new tasks and challenges.
- Help us build our campus network to be stronger, more organized, and more attractive to students. And more importantly, come up with innovative ways to do so.
- Assist us in making our digital marketing efforts appeal to the student demographic.
- Research Gen-Y marketing practices and tech industry innovations, and target new business opportunities. Then, help us brainstorm some great stuff that isn't being done.
- Reach out to blogs, websites, and other outlets that will get our name out there.
- Provide feedback on our product/services. Help us make the copy and user experience more interesting and appealing.
RequirementsMust be currently enrolled at their local university.
Excellent communications skills
Applicant should have some knowledge of social media applications.
Awesome and outgoing attitude
Proficient with word processing applications and spreadsheets (Google Docs)