CASH Jobs, Part-time or Fulltime Positions.www.jobvista.ga
INTERNSHIP BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT + MARKETING (CHINA)Expert High Tech
Email Marketing Expert InternAsante Africa Foundation
Marketing RepresentativesDistinctive Marketing Solutions, LLC
Marketing Intern at On the Purple CouchOn the Purple Couch
Global Marketing, PR, Intern For A Large Online Door County Fine Art & Photography GalleryBookmark This
Door County Global Interactive Group
DescriptionThe Midwestern Riviera - Door County, Wisconsin, U.S.A. is a place that is bountiful natural beauty. Right here in the middle of the United States, 300 miles of beautiful coastline is surrounding our unique peninsula. Door County is recognized on a national scale for the many public and private art studios and working art galleries from long time resident artists and photographers, along with up and coming artists whose works are featured in galleries throughout the County. This special creative community of Door County begs to be enjoyed by a much larger (global) audience and we are making that happen. We need you to to help us take it to levels beyond. We are looking for a really sharp go getter to introduce us to the latest methods of marketing and PR to help raise regional, national and global awareness of these incredible artisans and with the end goal of creating/driving sales of our limited originals but most importantly get many to browse, size and buy for our print on demand efforts at our globally available 24/7 Door County Social Gallery store.
We are an emerging entertainment digital lifestyle brand. The focus of our efforts is one top places to vacation and live in the country - 'Door County WI, USA' and those that make it so. We are involved in modern interactive communications and related business development. Our efforts include; publishing, marketing/advertising, news, social media, user generated media and information - what is becoming collectively known in some circles as connective media.
You - your energetic with ideas to enhance our efforts as we re-imagine what’s cool and engaging as we take this effort to the next level.
Maybe you’re currently immersed in college, recent grad or pursuing a MBA. Maybe you’re studying, analyzing wondering how to be part of the digital transformation. Maybe you have a passion for Fine Art or Photography, maybe spreading creativity and beauty around the world. Help many enhance their homes and or offices with incredible art and/or photography emanating from this special place in the world.
We have significant assets and a good start. We have lots of engagement and our 20,000 opt in fans across multiple channels - this being a solid marketing base to leverage and build off of. Including a just launched really cool digital magazine already seen in 17 countries.
We are open to Uncubed ideas to make sales and build revenue. From sales at hospitals offices and patient rooms to business offices, and homes. Maybe even licensing our images in ways we haven't even thought of.
As founding entrepreneurs of this effort we like to think we are visionary. We are also awarding winning team leaders of well known past businesses and former non-profit transformation leader. We maintain also a Innovation Studio. We believe in constant product improvement. With this angel backed effort in it's second year we offer a flat org., ground floor opp, with fast decisions. Thank you.
Responsibilities- Helping drive awareness, build social relationships/audience and drive sales of our offerings. Business development Fine Art & Photography revenue director. You understand and/or are willing to learn he economics of it all.
- Helping create a consistent cash flow position/situation for our Fine Art & Photography channel. to run our business for long term success.
- Maintaining positive client relationships.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns.
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities.
- Dreaming up new channels of revenue.
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects. Industry.
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects.
- Capturing all processes and systems used in our success. Helping systematize our success.
- Offering ideas how we can operate this business unit as a social business maybe creating a double positive for our community. especially the youth in this community.
- Helping create a organization that strives for excellence and maintains a very high net promoter score on a 1 - 10 scale. (Will you (the customer) refer you friends and or family to us?)
Various properties we own and admin
RequirementsPassionate | articulate | organized | pleasing personality | these are good traits. You can see yourself working in harmonious co-operation as well.
All subs-contractors (interns) could share various responsibilities/combined. All to be discussed... but this positions focus is driving awareness and sales of our inventory of Fine Art & Photography..
If you are a good citizen, sharp, passionate, driven, honest and courteous and curious and would love to part of something cool read more. If you’d feel you would make a great part of a development team get us your resume’ and letter of interest asap.
- You embrace and roll in the digital age.
- You use all the tools of our time. instagram, Pintrest, Tumblr, Facebook, Vine, Youtube, Google (all of them) including Hangouts and all the other effective ones out there., The cloud apps, for starters.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, Skype, HipChat (text), email and face to face for example.
- Proficiency in Google Docs as well as an understanding of many 'cloud' services.
- Comfortable with Google Analytics and other resources to analyze and interpret data
- Other duties as assigned.
- You possess a modern computer and communication devices.
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Has |Pursuing a Bachelors/Masters Degree or equivalent education.
- Bonus - if you've read Free by Chris Anderson ...
We are an EEO org.
Could be full or part time depending on a persons effectiveness.
Our needs could evolve into this postilion (or similar) becoming year round.
If allowed end of season success could bring perks for you!
Start dates - the right persons) the sooner the better. Flexible.