marketing from your place in (New York city) for Software startupTechlabs usa inc.
Event Marketing Manager ( MUSIC )PS label
Advertising Intern Wanted!!Coldwell Banker AC Lawrence
Marketing Internship - SEO, Web Management, Content CreationNitrous garage
Marketing InternWIN Home Inspection Lubbock
Google Adwords InternBookmark This
Mukwonago Community Library
511 Division Street
With a service population of over 22,000 people, the Mukwonago Community Library is a strong and growing presence in the community we serve. We need someone who can ensure that we are maximizing our reach through paid search results.
The Mukwonago Community Library is looking for a creative marketing Intern to help increase awareness and drive traffic to our website. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to managing our Google Adwords campaigns, and potentially campaigns on social media including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and others. The intern will be responsible for campaign creation, implementation, and optimization, including keyword discovery, drafting ad copy, campaign monitoring, and reporting. The ideal candidate has experience in effectively building and optimizing online ads using Google Adwords, and an interest in social media for business and non-profits.
Mukwonago Community Library internships offer exciting opportunities to those wishing to make a significant impact and contribution to our community. Join the Mukwonago Community Library and work closely with a dedicated team, while gaining valuable skills in a social-entrepreneurship nonprofit organization.
About the Mukwonago Community Library
The Mukwonago Community Library is committed to being good stewards of our community and its resources by:
• Creating a welcoming, friendly and safe environment for all
• Providing access to the best materials and best information in a cost-effective manner
• Inspiring and cultivating partnerships throughout our community
• Successfully integrating technological advances with traditional materials and services
• Helping our community to learn, grow and thrive
Located in the heart of Mukwonago, the library serves the Village of Mukwonago and surrounding communities.
Responsibilities• Campaign creation and optimization
• Keyword research and keyword generation
• Draft ad copy
• Campaign monitoring and reporting of key metrics
• Analyze keyword performance
• Modify ad copy and URLs
Requirements• Familiarity with building out online marketing campaigns using Google AdWords,
• Knowledge of how to create, improve, manage, execute campaigns
• Clear understanding of words, phrases, and industry metrics including CPC, CTR, Quality Score etc. which highlight our unique value proposition, and set us apart from the competition
• Skill at word choice for marketing, and at creating concise advertising phrases
• Interest in working with qualitative and quantitative analysis for SEM reporting
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel