Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Bridgeway Community Church
DescriptionAt Bridgeway Community Church, we believe that all people from all nations and all walks of life deserve God's love. We also believe that church should not be just a ritual we do on Sunday but rather be based on principles of community, worship, fun and faith. When we all get to heaven, we will all worship the same God, why not begin that practice here on earth?
That is why....
Bridgeway strives to be a multicultural body of fully-devoted followers of Christ moving forward in unity and love to reach our community, our culture and our world for Jesus Christ.
We do this by...
Building into one another [in church] as we build bridges to our community [through outreach, evangelism, invitation to join our vision and service to all].
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Create shareable graphic content for Sermon Series', Photos for Instagram and Church Branding/Design/Reporting needs
- Experience with (or desire to learn) infographics is a HUGE plus!
Requirements- Working towards a MA, BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback