Content Marketing InternNurtureList
Team Marketing & Promotion Internship for Non-Profit Refugee After School ProgramCharlotte Day Camp
Marketing Intern (Performance Apparel)Noble Biomaterials, Inc.
Marketing Intern (Healthcare)Noble Biomaterials, Inc.
Customer Service Manager at StartUp CompanyAP (Complete Disclosure During Interview)
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
95 columbia street
DescriptionFull service commercial ad company geared towards small business in communities. We make high quality videos, maintain and update social media outlets, photo shoots, at unbelievable prices. We not only make the videos, we also make sure that our social outreach are reaching the appropriate audience. Our team has the capabilities of satisfying a variety of customers and meet their needs.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback