Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Metanoya Brand
DescriptionThe Metanoya Brand unites business and organizational design consulting, business training and development, next chapter coaching for individuals, travel, health and wellness, publishing, brand development and non-profit. Metanoya (met a noi ya) is about learning, thinking, developing, believing and living outside of the box. We believe that each and every one of us have the ability to create new opportunities, new paths, and new beginnings on our journeys that will benefit both one’s personal and professional life. Metanoya is about transformation and embracing the change along the way. Metanoya encourages, motivates, supports, inspires, enhances and pushes you to think beyond infinity. We believe that there are no limits…you can do anything…you can do all…there are infinite possibilities!
This is non-paid minimum 15-25 hours a week opportunity that will allow participants to get hands-on experience and school credit (if applicable). This can be a virtual and/or on-site position if you’re located in Gwinnett County (GA). This opportunity has the potential of leading to a paid position for the right candidate.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback