Marketing InternDress Haute, Inc
Executive Assistant | Assistant Project Manager ApprenticeshipThe Triumphant Group
Brand Ambassador (Paid Internship) - El SegundoBerri Pro Inc.
Brand Ambassador (Paid Internship) - Long Beach / Redondo Beach / TorranceBerri Pro Inc.
Brand Ambassador (Paid Internship) - Sherman Oaks / Tarzana / Woodland HillsBerri Pro Inc.
Summer Internship - Marketing & SalesE&L Global Communications
Brand Ambassador (Paid Internship) - West Hollywood / Silver Lake / Glendale / PasadenaBerri Pro Inc.
Brand Ambassador (Paid Internship) - Orange County, CABerri Pro Inc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Metanoya Brand
Posted: August 21 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Metanoya Brand unites business and organizational design consulting, business training and development, next chapter coaching for individuals, travel, health and wellness, publishing, brand development and non-profit. Metanoya (met a noi ya) is about learning, thinking, developing, believing and living outside of the box. We believe that each and every one of us have the ability to create new opportunities, new paths, and new beginnings on our journeys that will benefit both one’s personal and professional life. Metanoya is about transformation and embracing the change along the way. Metanoya encourages, motivates, supports, inspires, enhances and pushes you to think beyond infinity. We believe that there are no limits…you can do anything…you can do all…there are infinite possibilities!
This is non-paid minimum 15-25 hours a week opportunity that will allow participants to get hands-on experience and school credit (if applicable). This can be a virtual and/or on-site position if you’re located in Gwinnett County (GA). This opportunity has the potential of leading to a paid position for the right candidate.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback