Graphic Design Intern for CRESCBookmark This
1625 N. Front Street
DescriptionCRESC (Capital Region Ex-Offender Support Coalition) is a non profit organization that is comprised of various human service agencies that collaborate together to develop ways to provide supportive services to individuals who are currently, newly released, or former offenders.
Mission Statement: We believe that every ex-offender should have access to the services and resources necessary to maintain a productive, crime-free life.
Vision: To reduce recidivism by educating and strengthening the community through coordination of services that the ex-offender needs for successful reentry.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback