Graphic Design + Marketing InternshipBookmark This
8628 Barefoot Industrial Rd.
DescriptionSpring Semester Marketing Internship (unpaid)
Do you love fashion? Do you love marketing + design? We may have the perfect internship opportunity for you!
bevello is a women's fashion boutique based out of Raleigh, NC with over 23 locations nationwide. Launched in 2009, bevello has experienced exponential growth due in large part to our core value of providing quality merchandise and an exceptional shopping experience for our clients.
www.bevello.com • www.facebook.com/bevelloboutique
Experiences & Benefits
• Greatly expanded portfolio
• Entirely hands-on learning experience
• Friendly work environment
• Invaluable real-world marketing experience
• Employee discount
Send cover letter, resume and link to online portfolio or PDF of 8-10 pieces of work to Laura Myler at email@example.com.
• Design web and print graphics for national campaigns
• Contribute ideas for bevello's continued growth and success
• Utilize social media outlets
• Work closely with team members to come up with new and exciting ideas
• Assist in photo shoots and styling sessions
RequirementsCurrently enrolled in an Undergraduate program with an emphasis in Graphic Design, Marketing or a similar field.
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite Creative Programs. Specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is a plus.
• Must be familiar with all social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
• Outgoing, creative + enthusiastic with an interest in fashion + retail.
• Excellent communications skills
• Copywriting/ editing skills a plus
• Must have transportation and be available for 10 -15 hours per week starting immediately