Green Office Partner, a Xerox & HP strategic partner, seeks 2 part time student marketing interns!Bookmark This
Green Office Partner
211 West Wacker Drive, Suite 1530
DescriptionGreen Office Partner, headquartered at 211 West Wacker Drive, is a national provider of managed print services as well as document management consulting. Our mission is to enable companies to focus on their core business by managing their printer fleet, as well as develop "paperless" eco-friendly business processes.
We are seeking two part-time marketing interns. Although the position is "unpaid" you will receive generous performance based cash bonuses.
Our ideal candidate will say "Yes" to the following 5 questions:
1). I want a marketing internship that will give me direct experience with social media, email marketing, telemarketing, website development, vertical campaigns and strategic alliances!
2). I seek marketing experience in the high tech industry!
3). I believe working for a "green" company will be valuable experience as sustainability continues to be a top corporate priority!
4). I want to OWN marketing initiatives which will yield QUANTIFIABLE results. These accomplishments will look great on my resume AND result in cash bonuses!
5). I want to intern with a fast paced entrepreneurial company which could lead to full time employment!
Responsibilities- Leverage marketing tools provided by Xerox and HP to generate sales opportunities.
- Execute social media marketing initiatives to target new audiences.
- Establish strategic alliances with Managed IT Companies.
- Develop vertical marketing strategies.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on proposals for perspective customers.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.