Handybook Chicago Sales and Business Development InternBookmark This
405 W. Superior ST
DescriptionLooking for fun, energetic, outgoing people to help with marketing work for one of North America's fastest growing startups. This is a fun role where you will interact with tons of people over various social platforms and be the face of the company in Chicago.
This is a PAID internship and will pay between $12-15 / hour based on experience.
Skills + Requirements
- Fun, energetic, outgoing
- You are great at getting people to say "yes"
- Independent and responsible
- Great communication skills
Responsibilities- Recording and presenting key metrics of our sales success
- Manage sales process and team organization
- Coming up with new processes or partnerships to improve sales
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
Requirements- Great verbal communication skills
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Past experience in roles such as Brand Ambassador, Event Coordinator, Sales or Business Development helpful
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment