Handybook Chicago Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
405 W. Superior ST
DescriptionLooking for fun, energetic, outgoing people to help with Social marketing work for one of North America's fastest growing startups. This is a fun role where you will interact with tons of people over various social platforms and be the online face of the company in Chicago.
This is a PAID internship and will pay between $12-15 / hour based on experience.
Skills + Requirements
- Fun, energetic, outgoing
- You are great at getting people to say "yes"
- Independent and responsible
- Great communication skills
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment