Hearst Corporation/Manilla.com, Brand Ambassador Marketing Program (On-Campus)Bookmark This
DescriptionManilla.com is the leading, free and secure service that allows consumers to manage everything in their lives in one place. Manilla is a company incubated within and backed by Hearst Corporation, one the largest and diversified media companies with titles like Good Housekeeping, Marie Claire, Elle, Esquire, Cosmopolitan, ESPN, A&E and more under management.
Manilla is looking for outgoing and exceptional college students to join our Brand Ambassador program. Being a Brand Ambassador will provide college students with the opportunity to gain on-the-ground marketing experience.
Brand Ambassador Role
The Brand Ambassador will be responsible for introducing Manilla on campus to provide students and recent grads with an easy way to manage their bills and learn financial responsibility.
ResponsibilitiesYour goal will be to encourage students and grads to register for Manilla, to promote Manilla’s Toolkit resource and to raise awareness about Manilla’s partners by:
• Spreading the word via social media, student newspaper, campus blogs etc.
• Distributing pamphlets and flyers in key administration and student areas
• Coordinating participation in campus events, tabling opportunities and discuss Manilla at Greek, sport and club meetings
• Acting as a liaison and establishing relationships for Manilla with key campus offices including alumni, financial aid, career services and student services
• Keeping Manilla informed of campus events and proposing ideas of news ways we can further engage students
• Currently enrolled in undergraduate or post-graduate program and available for 2013-2014 school year
• Strong work ethic, self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit
• Innovative and creative
• College influencer- sports, clubs, Greek life, newspaper, etc.
Manilla will provide two levels of stipend and the opportunity to win an additional $1,000.