Marketing AssistantElevate Fitness
Music Event CoordinatorMusic match
Marketing/Social Media IntershipA Reyes Designs
Marketing InternGMBP Capital
Inside SalesAll Print Resources Group, Inc.
Marketing Associate16 Things Kids Can Do, Inc.
Entry Level Internships - Hiring Now - Immediate FULL TIMECentral Business Strategies
High Caliber Social Media InternshipBookmark This
63 Bay State Road
Posted: July 29 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you know that social business and marketing matters to your career and want the type of real experience seldom offered in a class room, interning with refine+focus will give you a competitive edge:
We expect big things, we drive hard and our interns are rewarded with success. Last year's interns now work at Deloitte, the Atlantic, Knopf Publishing and Infosys. Few of our interns now employed with us.
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities will include:
- Creating short-form content (e.g. copy, images, etc) to share on social networks (for instance, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Writing long-form content including blog posts
- Identifying trends in media and consumer package goods
- Identifying trends in organizational behaviors
- Identifying trends in consumer behaviors
- Curating trending content
- Ensuring content is error free
- Using social tools to support reporting and metrics analysis
- Using social tools to upload and schedule content