Administrative/Marketing InternBookmark This
Hand In Hand Nanny Agency
14116 Dearborn Path
DescriptionHand In Hand Nanny Agency, a fast growing Minnesota-Twin Cities Professional Nanny Placement Agency is in need of a professional, organized, motivated and creative intern to help with our administrative duties, marketing, social media and networking. Ideal candidates would be in the process of completing a degree in Adminstration, Advertising, or Social Media/Communications degree. Candidates with experience in Social Media and Search Engine Optimization highly preferred. The option to work from a virtual office is available, however our agency would prefer an intern that lives in the Minneapolis Metro area and is familiar with the general area and available to meet for weekly meetings.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings if needed.
-Network with other organizations in related fields.
-Conduct Search Engine Optimization on website and mobile website.
- Participate in expos and events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to CEO's, including, calendar management, organizing events.
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Adminstration, Marketing or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills