INTERNATIONAL SALES CONSULTANT. TRAINEEBookmark This
International Media Jobs
DescriptionYou're on your last semester, you don't know what you want to do after College.
DO YOU LOVE TO TRAVEL?
DO YOU WANT TO DEVELOP AN INTERNATIONAL CAREER?
If you answered YES to all questions we have the position for YOU.
- Representing Client at social events, conferences and trade fairs,
building up a strong network and contact list.
- Scheduling, preparing and conducting meetings/interviews with top
ranking business and political officials. Ranging from Prime Minister Level
through to level executives.
- Presenting, negotiating and selling communication/advertising campaigns
to government agencies and AAA private companies.
- Deliver against all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
The company offers:
Type of contract: Independent consultant (full time contract)
- An excellent financial package with a base salary and high commissions.
Base salary 1000 EUR/ 1400 USD + comms.
- All work related expenses are covered.
- Ongoing training and development
- Structured promotion package
- Assistance with travel insurance
Availability: You should be available to live and travel around the world ( Latin America, Europe, Asia, Middle East..... )
Submit your resume to: H.Latorre@InternationalMediaJobs.com
Please quote the Reference INTERNATIONAL SALES CONSULTANT. TRAINEE on the Email Subject
RequirementsPosition: INTERNATIONAL SALES CONSULTANT. TRAINEE
- College Graduate in Business & Administration, Management, Marketing, Political Sciences , journalism .......
- Highly value work experience in International Business, International Relations, Sales, Marketing, PR ........ (Recent graduates are welcome to apply)
- Fluent in English, proficiency in other languages will be appreciated. Spanish, French, Portuguese are a plus
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to change, to live in any country and change on a short notice as required
- Highly motivated and energetic personality