SEO InternshipBookmark This
10703 J Street
Posted: 525 days ago
DescriptionDEI Communities is looking for a creative and enthusiastic SEO Professional to join our team. If you are interested in the Internet Marketing Industry and have a passion for SEO, exploring Google and Bing Analytics, key word research, and getting in the mind of online customers, we want to speak with you!
The SEO Professional is a unique position that combines technical knowledge with other traditional SEO activities: link building, keyword research, and optimizing content. He/she will report to and work with the Vice President of IT to manage the execution of activities that increase natural search engine traffic to DEI Communities’ property websites and help the websites become the top result in natural search engine listings for key terms.
ResponsibilitiesThe ideal candidate will be a results-driven, self-starter with excellent research and analytical skills. Must be passionate about online marketing and have a solid understanding of the current SEO landscape.
• Perform keyword research and offer recommendations for improving performance
• Creating and/or optimizing fundamental SEO content including title tags, meta data, header tags, on-page text, etc.
• Audit sites on on-going basis and identify opportunities to organically grow rankings through on-page content, articles and social media
• Edit content for grammar, spelling and SEO-friendliness
• Work with IT Department to develop SEO strategies and oversee the day-to-day management of SEO initiatives
• Research and stay abreast of industry changes/developments in SEO
• Assist in managing other SEO projects including social, mobile and reporting