Seeking 4 Virtual Marketing & Social Media Interns For Fall 2013Bookmark This
Born In Brooklyn Skincare
DescriptionBorn In Brooklyn Skin Care is a hand-made line of nature-based, highly effective and affordable skin care products. We are immediately seeking professional, enthusiastic and detail - oriented interns to assist in implementing a social media and marketing campaign. Interns will work from home as well as at sales events.
Our Social Media / Marketing campaign will result in significantly stronger brand recognition and a stronger presence on all leading social media websites.
Responsibilities* Assist in creating sales campaigns for current customers.
* Assist in finding new sales events using internet research.
* Assist with running sales booths at Craft Fairs & Markets.
* Reach out to potential businesses to inquire about wholesale opportunities.
* Maintain Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest accounts.
* Reach out to potential customers on all Social Media platforms to drive internet traffic.
Requirements*Minimum 2.8 GPA.
*Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills.
*Upbeat, friendly personality.
*Punctual, Reliable & Honest.
*Strong Internet Research Skills.
*Strong Willingness To Learn.
*Strong Willingness To Contribute to Business Goals.
*Retail and/or Customer Service Experience Is A Plus.
*Must be available at least 15 hours per week.
*Must be receiving college credit.