Marketing and social media assistantEflood Consulting LLC
Television / Cable Channel Marketing, Public Relations & Social Media CoordinatorBlackbelt TV
Marketing and Social Media InternshipDeep V Music
Development Marketing Intern - Spring 2015Boston Children's Hospital Trust
Harford County Company is offering WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER PAID INTERNSHIPS IN SALES & MARKETING!!Silverman Benefits Group
Inbound Marketing Content Creator (Houston, Texas)Bookmark This
Digital Impact Agency
1121 Delano Street
DescriptionAre you an avid writer that enjoys topics around digital media and inbound marketing? We've got the perfect job for you!
As a HubSpot Partner, we live and breathe the HubSpot philosophy when it comes to producing solid, informative, and basically awesome content. We work with a range of clients from established, enterprise level businesses to entrepreneurial technology start ups, and feel compelled to be an industry thought leader to help educate and inspire. We are looking for a team member who is savvy in writing content marketing pieces such as ebooks, white papers, and blogs and capable of creating branded digital pieces to display their writing. We can easily find a good writer. What we need is a good writer with a strategic mind willing to research what's important in the digital marketing world, what's relevant to our client base and able to turn that into original, thought-provoking content. Are you up for the challenge?
RequirementsHere's what we want from you:
- First and foremost, you have to love writing! We all love what we do, so we expect the same from you.
- 2-3 years of content marketing experience
- a background in journalism and/or marketing or related field
- an exhibited knowledge of the concepts of inbound marketing, digital media marketing, search engine optimization, social media marketing and other marketing trends
- be deadline-driven and proactive
- a boat load of samples to show us
- 2-3 years of InDesign and Photoshop experience
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- Video editing is a major plus!
- Agency experience is a double plus!