Inbound Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Louve Notes Media Group
60 E. Rio Salado Parkway
DescriptionLouve Notes Media Group is looking for a smart, hungry marketer who has passion and expertise in creating online content including blog posts, ebooks, webinars etc. Do you wish you could write and create content everyday? Have you used data to improve business content? Do you love educating others through writing? Are you OCD when it comes to using proper grammar? Yes? Awesome: we want to hear from you!
Interested candidates MUST:
(Incomplete submissions will not be considered)
• Apply! (Resume & Cover Letter please) and Follow the link to complete our Interview Questionnaire,
• Include (2) writing samples, ideally published blog posts or articles, just not an essay or report that you’ve submitted for school. Please include the following details as well for each submission: Objective of the work, Target Audience, What was the motivation behind your work, What you love most about this work, One thing you wish you could change/had done differently.
• Tell us what your 3 favorite blogs are & why?
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
• Writing blog posts for Louve Notes Media Group
• Writing and producing ebooks on a variety of marketing topics
• Developing strategies for improving visitor-to-lead conversion of content
• Optimizing online content for search engines
• Managing social media content and accounts
• Writing, Writing, Writing....
• Additional responsibilities as the organization scales
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will:
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be analytically inclined with a knack for understanding what data means and how to
apply it in order to problem solve
• Be organized and detail-oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts
• Have marketing and content creation experience