Marketing Associate - Redmond, WAReadyPulse
GetCourse Marketing Internship - immediate hireImagine Easy Solutions
Marketing Communications InternPaul Glowienke, Financial Advisor with Northwestern Mutual
Marketing WIZARD needed for in house (IN OFFICE IN NYC) full time paid interns neededlivesupportgroups.com
Independent Record Label seeks Media Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionDay One (www.thisisdayone.com) is an independent record label seeking an individual with the ability to communicate and market to the South Asian and Bollywood communities. This dedicated and motivated candidate will work closely alongside our Toronto and New York teams in order to create and execute Public Relations and promotional activities. You’ll be closely involved with our label's continued growth and a key part of our global expansion.
This position will offer a diverse wealth of experiences and is an opportunity to gain real-life experience in the music world and work behind the exciting scenes. If you are creative and have strong organizational and communication skills, please send us your CV and cover letter.
We work hard to ensure all of our interns have a memorable and valuable experience with us. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Contribute to and lead social media projects aimed at the South Asian market under guidance of mentors
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Communicate and build relationships with Bollywood radio stations and targeted radio shows
- Respond to inquiries and interview requests from traditional Bollywood media (TV, Radio, Print)
- Build new and strengthen existing relationships with relevant music websites and blogs
- Converse with people in South Asian countries via Facebook
- Experience in Marketing and New Media (including social media)
- Experience in Public Relations
- Knowledge and user of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently and as part of an international team
- Interested in Music and Entertainment industries
- Minimum High School Degree (University Degree/College Diploma preferred)
- Ability to read, write, and/or speak Hindi or Urdu is an asset
- Knowledge of the rap/hip hop industry is an asset
- Having existing contacts in the South Asian or Bollywood communities is an asset