Inside Sales/Marketing InternBookmark This
AMS Software Inc.
2014-600 S. Main St.
Wake Forest, NC
DescriptionGet hands on experience working in a fast paced business environment. Learn the day to day operations of a small business while building your resume with a valuable summer internship with the potential for a part-time or full-time position.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Help manage marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments impacting clients/prospects
- Prepare reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate with clients by phone, email and face to face
- A positive attitude with good written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education