SALES / MARKETING / ADVERTISINGInspired Promotions, Inc.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN NEEDED TO HELP WITH OUR SM ACCOUNTS (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Finance or Marketing InternTransamerica Financial Advisors
Marketing Internship with a Wall Street Journal Top-Ranked Real Estate TeamDouglas Elliman
College Campus Representative (Nationwide)tBubble, Inc.
Intern, Digital MarketingBookmark This
10220 NE Points Dr, Suite 200
DescriptionMetia, Inc. is a successful and growing digital marketing agency with offices in London, New York, Singapore, and Kirkland, Washington. If you would like to gain work experience while being part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, Metia is the place for you.
We are seeking an energetic, detail-oriented Marketing Intern to support our team in Kirkland 15-20 hours per week.
We’re looking for an individual who learns fast, thrives on juggling a lot of tasks, enjoys tracking details, displays a knack for prioritization, and keeps cool under deadline.
Life at Metia
Metia has a down-to-earth and professional approach to marketing and technology that is aligned to a results-oriented work ethic. Our objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding.
As an intern at Metia, you will have an opportunity to work with great people, take on exciting projects, and lean from real word experiences that can jumpstart your career.
To be considered for this position, please apply on-line and submit your resume along with a cover letter and writing sample at https://www.smartrecruiters.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/frontoffice?fp1=52529175&fp2=742488090
ResponsibilitiesThe responsibilities of the role include:
• Writing and editing content for blog posts, articles, and social channels
• Coordination of marketing activities
• Administrative support
RequirementsThe successful candidate will have the following attributes/background:
• Easy to work with
• Excellent writing skills
• Positive attitude
• Quick to learn
• Excellent organizational skills
• Students working toward degree in marketing, communications or other relevant field
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a schedule-driven, fast paced environment
• Ability to successfully set priorities
• Ability to cope with constant change
• Strong attention to detail
• Confident communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as a dedicated team member