Intern for Events Marketing CompanyBookmark This
30 East 20th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionPosition: Internships at experiential marketing agency
Compensation: Monthly MetroCard provided
Location: BMF Media Group | 30 East 20th Street, 6th Floor | New York, NY 10003
Credit: Preference given to students seeking credit
ABOUT BMF MEDIA GROUP:
The BMF Media Group is an experiential event and marketing agency. BMF is made up of numerous divisions including brand marketing, event production, music supervision, sponsorships and promotions, talent management and booking, and public relations. Through creative marketing strategies, BMF helps put brands into the hands of target consumer audiences. Clients come to BMF to introduce their products to influential tastemakers by linking music, art, fashion, politics and new technologies.
Since its inception in 2003, BMF has paired well-known corporate brands and products with cutting-edge, established and emerging, artists and lifestyle trends. Our clients include Asahi Beer, Belvedere Vodka, BlackBerry, Café Bustelo, Carrera Sunglasses, Gerber Group, göt2b, GUESS?, Hard Rock Hotels, Motorola, Popchips, Rock the Vote, Samsung, SOUL by Ludacris, UV Vodka, and more.
BMF Media is committed to lending its expertise to important humanitarian, social and charitable causes. Working with socially conscious artists and companies, BMF seeks to forge creative cultural initiatives for a new civic and socially-minded generation.
ABOUT BMF INTERNSHIPS:
We are seeking interns who want to learn about our business from the ground up. Internships are available in the following areas:
• Talent and DJ management
• Brand and Marketing
This is a great opportunity for a select number of students to get hands on experience. Internships include many of the following types of functions:
• Helping in preparation on all aspects of large events like the Sundance Festival
• Researching event space and helping with conceptual planning
• Handling DJ requests
• Pitching music events
• Budget planning
• Using social media to further brand reach
• Assisting in creating integrated campaigns, working closely with other communications channels like PR firms
• Supporting account coordination and logistics
• Creative thinkers with the ability to identify upcoming trends
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Proactive team player; accountable and responsible
• Strong attention to detail with superb multitasking and organizational skills
• Background in the communications field not required but desired.