Intern for Artist - Office, Marketing, Photo AssistantBookmark This
Christine Marie Davis
DescriptionColorado Artist looking for Summer Intern with good computer skills and online selling experience. Primary duties are office/computer work processing images for the web, updating a website, a blog and managing several Etsy shops and filling orders.
You will gain great knowledge of a working artist’s studio, e- commerce, promotion, and marketing and have a fabulous summer in the Colorado Mountains near the small art town of Salida. This is a great location for an outdoor enthusiast with hiking, mountain biking, rafting, kayaking and outdoor activities at your doorstep.
Very comfortable private housing provided with possibility of small stipend. Start ASAP and run thru summer. Fall internships will also be considered.
ResponsibilitiesMaintain 2-3 Etsy shops
Process images for web and print in Photoshop
Update Website in Dreamweaver
Research Galleries, Shows and Venues
Send out press packets, marketing materials and other promotional materials
Write and edit copy for website, blog, print
Photograph 3D artwork
Assist in studio
• Self-starter, able to work independently
• Comfortable living and working alone in a rural setting
• Photoshop, Adobe, and Flash knowledge
• Etsy experience or other online selling format
• Some experience with Advertising, Promotion, and Marketing
• A car
• Available for the whole summer
• Digital studio photography skills
• Video Editing experience
• Metalworking, jewelry, or sculpture experience